torsdag 12 januari 2012

I don't want to eat

I can forse myself to eat. But I can not forse myself to cook a meal...

I eat at my workplace. But that is almost the only thing I eat during the whole day.

I am hungry. But I just have to go to the kitchen, then I don't want to eat anymore.

If I would have something that is ready, just to warm it up. But then again, I actually have to force myself to eat.

Maybe I should do the dishes, that way I have to spend time in my kitchen, and maybe figure out what to eat, and that I need to eat. The most stupid thing is that I have my shakes. I can just put the powder and mix it with water. It takes less than 5 minutes and then I have had a proper meal.

I have to force myself to do that also.

No wonder I am so tired during the days. I should pull myself together. But it takes so much strength to just be strong. I don't have anything left when it comes to eating.


Strangely, I love food....but not right now...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar