torsdag 5 januari 2012

2 movies down!

Or how to count....I have made up my mind to watch 1 new movie each day for the next how many days I will keep it up! I started on tuesday, and yesterday I didn't watch a movie at all :) Haha!

I have watched 'Money never sleep' and 'Money never sleep 2'. They continue so that is why I don't know if I should count them as one or two. I will still see 'Where money sleeps' and 'where money sleeps 2'. Then if it still continues I have to figure out what to watch next :)

(The link on the pictures goes to youtube, the pictures themselves are taken from anonter website where you also could watch the movie, I don't know that site, I know youtube, that is why I link there)


I like it! It is different from movies I regularly watch, but there is still something that makes me want to watch it. Otherwhise I wouldn't have watched the second now would I? :)

It can be found on youtube, the one that want to know what I watched. It is a Nigerian movie. There is also the 'Wall Street: Money never sleeps' I have watched that also, and I saw the whole movie, but that was just because I was too lazy to shut it off. It wasn't my taste at all. It wasn't bad. It just wasn't my kind of movie.



But I never said that I will watch 1 good movie every day :) So let's see what else I can find that is worth or not worth watching! And I will not comment that much about any movie, that you can still find on the internet. If I don't change my mind about that later ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar