måndag 26 mars 2012

You never realize what you got until its gone....

I have a co-worker that have asked me to make a sign to the toilet that don't leave an empty roll when you take the last paper, put a new one in it's place.

I have been thinking and thinking, because I wanted to draw it. But it is hard making a nice picture of a toilet paper-roll. So I have been thinking for some while.

Then I found the perfect sign! I found it online and I knew. This is what I should put! So I printed it out, laminated it, and put it in every toilet at work. Then I waited to see if I get any comments. Of course I got nothing. I thought at least people should wonder who put it there.

Today I got my first response! My boss asked me if it was me that had put them there, and she also thought it was a good idea. She liked the fact that it's a joke also.

At least somebody noticed! And somebody actually wondered about it! As long as I made even one person smile, I am happy about that!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar