torsdag 15 mars 2012

One night with my LOVE!!


Ah! I had a dream :) I guess I have to start with that or somebody will be confused and think I have somebody new :p

I was in my bed late yesterday, when I got a call from Nigeria. It was a short call, because he had promissed to call, but then something came up. I am happy that he still called to tell me ♥ even though I was disappointed, I was looking forward to talk to him.

Anyway, I just put the phone away and faded of to sleep.

When I woke up I had almost forgot. But then I realized! I remembered Honey kissing me! THE WAY THAT ONLY HE KISSES ME ♥ If I miss anything, I miss the way he kiss!! ♥ And then I could just hug him! And lye next to him!! All night!!! LänkAaaaawww!!! I MISS THAT!!! And for the curious ones :) No we did not! ;)

But just having the opportunity to have him with me the whole night :) I was so happy all day! Hope to meet him in my dreams tonight also ♥

And I hope that it wont be only a dream for so long :) I hope that it will be real before summer! I hope hope hope that I can have my love here with me for real!! Love you honey!! And miss you!!


(The picture I found on google, I looked for images of kisses dream)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar