tisdag 27 mars 2012

What did I do?


To deserve someone like you?

I know I am not the easiest girl there is. But I also know I am far from the complicated one also.

You are no angel. But you are my star! Lighting up the darkness in me.

Sometimes I am trouble, but I am not trouble for no reason. Sometimes you are mad, but you are not mad for no reason.

Sometimes I feel like you do not have time for me, that you have so much going on in your life that there is no place for me left. Maybe that is true. Maybe that is not. The feeling I have is true either way.

Sometimes you call me when I have no time to talk to you. But I talk anyway, because I think that you are the most important person in my life, and you deserve to have all the time in the world. Even if that sometimes isn't more than a minute or two.

Sometimes you do call me even though you do not have the time for that. That is the times I feel special! Even how much is going on, you still have time to call me and say "Hi".

I wish that those short calls would be more often. I wish that you would understand how important you are. I wish I could figure out a way to tell you without sounding like I am blaming you for having much going on in your life.

I don't want to blame you. I don't want to be trouble.

I love you and I wish you the best in life!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar