lördag 11 augusti 2012

Fight!

I was at the nightclub yesterday. I got talked into it, I was not going to do anything but sleep, but.....apparently I went to the nightclub!

I got to dance with so many people, including some from the band Panetoz. And no, I do not have pictures to show I am telling the truth, because I actually don't care! I was more happy about the random dude that grabbed my hand and started to dance with me, I don't know what, but he had me spinning and moving all over the dancefloor! And when the song ended he held my hand, bowed and disappeared!

I was less happy about the guy that tried to flirt with me, not asking if I am single or not, and then trying to drag me away from a friend I was dancing with....so I just grabbed my friends hand and let that other guy believe my friend was my boyfriend. I said nothing, but he made his own conclusion, and I was more happy about that then to be dragged away by somebody I do not know.....

Anyway. I was on the dancefloor, near the stage where the DJ was playing. All of a sudden I see a guy bent over the stage, not far away from me. I look at them for a while and then I realize that he is in trouble, because there is an other guy holding him and pushing him to there. The DJ sees the same and runs to call the guards, I see that in the corner of my eyes, as I am hurrying to the fight. There are already some people that try to separate the two. The guy gets a different grip and I think he has his arm around that others neck. I grab his arm and together with the others we twist it away from the guy in need. I step so that I was standing in between them and tried to catch his eyes with mine.

Looking into a persons eyes when they are angry....oh, they look like there is nothing in the world that they can not do! It is like you can see the animal side of them! There are no sense left, only crazy, and the eyes are searching for the reason that they are looking the way they are. His eyes where looking past me and fixed on that other guy behind me. I had to make him see me, I had to make him realize I was there, otherwise he will not care, before he sees me the situation in dangerous.

Finally he moved his eyes. They looked straight into mine. He looked at me for half a minute, realized I was there, realized I was a woman, realized I was no-one he knew. He walked away. I looked at the other guy, he was just standing there, he didn't seem hurt, he seemed surprised about the fight. I do not thing he realized I was there. Why would he, he doesn't know me.

Everything happened so fast, the guard arrived there just a minute after. But then the guy was already gone. I got his attention and explained to him what happened. He asked me how the guy looked like. I could only tell him he had blue eyes and a white t-shirt. He replied, as do the majority of this place! He stood a long time and looked over the dance floor, but as I could not help him anymore, and it was impossible for him to know who it was, he just had to give up, and tell me to come get him if anything more happens.

I do not recommend anybody to go in-between a fight between two guys. But I am just the kind of person who can not stand on the side and watch someone else get hurt. If I realize that they do not see me, I can not do anything, but usually when they realize it is a girl, they calm down. Usually.....there is the exceptions that do not care, I have not had the unpleasancy to meet them.....yet...hope I never will!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar