måndag 18 juni 2012

What if it is meant to be?

I have sometimes wondered about the fact that my Honey came to this country the same month that me and my Ex separated. I felt that it was strange that it happened to be the same month.

Today I was wondering about it. And I checked. It is not only the same month. It is almost the same day. I removed my engagement ring from my finger the same day that Honey came to this country.

Coincidence?

I did leave the country for 2 weeks right when he came, and we didn't meet until later. But I wasn't ready to meet him until later.

If it is meant to be, I don't need to worry. Everything happens for a reason. We will not know the reason before later.

If there is a greater power out there, please, watch over us!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar